A Go Player

One man's fascination with the world's best game

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Starting to get it

Okay. I think I really am finally integrating whatever it was that was holding me back...

Last night I played two games. In the first, I played a 23k player, and I finally made my first - um - "invasion bubble" - at least that's what I'm calling it. I was able to jump in and by hopping all around the edges of his territory and pushing, I was able to knock out about 50 points of territory. However, I then made a completely stupid mistake, let a group of mine be captured, and subsequently lost the game. S'okay.

The second game, I focused more, and played a 22k player. I was able to make two strategic captures early on, and then he resigned. I am starting to feel a little more confident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home